ShareThis

Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Resolution(s)…!?!

We have entered a New Year 2011 and the date reads 1.1.11. For this reason I have 11 resoultions for this new year. Mind to read it...?!? (For digging the word 'Resolution' click on the title)

1. Today I will invest my most valuable resource: my time, in the most transcendental work: my life…

2. Today I will face life with the conviction that this day will never ever return…

3. Today I will make of every ordinary task a sublime expression…

4. Today I will (L)earn honestly, live decently and share generously…

5. Today I will defy every obstacle that appears on my way trusting I will succeed…

6. Today I will delete two days from my diary: Yesterday and Tomorrow. Yesterday was to learn and tomorrow will be the consequence of what I can do today…

7. Today is the last opportunity I have to live intensely as no one can assure me that, I will see tomorrow's sunshine…

8. Today I will have my feet on the ground realizing my true being and contributing to make this world a better, if not perfect, place…

9. Today I will be brave enough not to let any opportunity pass me by, my only alternative is to succeed. I will spend each minute passionately to make of today a different and unique day in my life…

10. Today I will resist pessimism and will conquer the world with a smile and the positive attitude of expecting always the best…

11. Today I will take the time to be happy and will leave my footprints and my presence in the hearts of others…


No comments:

Post a Comment