ShareThis

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Beliefs...!?!

Here is a list of My 10 Mutul Beleifs as promised.

See if you find any of it useful...



11. I Believe....
That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.

12. I Believe...
That you shouldn't be eager to find out a secret, it could change your life forever.

13. I Believe...
That just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do love each other.

14. I Believe...
That we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.

15. I Believe...
That true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance.
Same goes for true love.

16. I Believe....
That my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.

17. I Believe....
Two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.

18. I Believe....
That you can keep going long after you think you can't.

19. I Believe...
That your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you.

20. I Believe....
That no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.


As I would be busy with Pune International Film Festival for few days from today, I might not write for a couple of days but you can keep checking for the new posts by staying tuned...!

No comments:

Post a Comment