ShareThis

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I Believe...!?!

Today I am going to share some of my beliefs with you… As these are my beliefs, the list is a little long. I have to divide them into two categories – Personal and Mutual! Today here is a list of My 10 PERSONAL Beliefs… (To read philosophy of Belief, click on the title)


1. I Believe...
The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
They just make the most of everything they have.

2. I Believe....
That credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.

3. I Believe...
That even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you - You will find the strength to help.

4. I Believe....
That it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.

5. I Believe....
That you are responsible for what you do, no matter how you feel.

6. I Believe...
That either you control your attitude or it controls you.

7. I Believe...
That heroes are the people, who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.

8. I Believe...
That sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry,
But that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

9. I Believe....
That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had & what you've learned from them AND less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

10. I Believe....
That it isn't always enough, to be forgiven by others.
Sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself.


Stay tuned for My 10 Mutual Beliefs, tomorrow...!


No comments:

Post a Comment