ShareThis

Friday, February 5, 2010

Introduction...!?!



Don't get puzzled by the title. And there is no need to worry about my sanity as well. I am completely in my senses and haven’t consumed anything that will make me drowse…

Today is my Post no. 40! This means I have been posting for more than a month now. And if you are still following me (???), you would be interested in knowing what else I do, I hope. Because Blogging could be fun, excitement, relief or inspiration but it hardly can earn living unless you’re selling something through it.

Wait, don’t jump to the conclusions and don’t make face like
‘You Too Brutus!!’
I just thought that it would be a good idea to let my readers (???) introduce to the professional side of my being. That’s it…!!!



If you are interested, you can download, read, analyze, respond, comment, share, distribute and recommend my Intro Letter here. (Right Click and Select 'Save Target As...' )

Now, don’t give me that OOPS impression…!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment