ShareThis

Monday, November 19, 2012

Dilemma...!


In a world full of broken dreams
Where the truth is hard to find
For every promise that is kept
There are many left behind...
Though it seems that nobody cares
It still matters what you do
Cause there's a difference you can make
But the choice is up to you...
Will you be the one To answer to His call...
Will you stand When those around you fall...
Will you be the one to take His light Into a darkened world...?
 
Cover_whyilove1-6_30

Oh... sometimes it's hard to know
Who is right and what is wrong...
And where are you supposed to stand
When the battle lines are drawn...
There's a voice that is calling out
For someone who’s not afraid
To be a beacon in the night
 To a world that's lost it's way
There are still some battles
That I must fight from day to day
Yet the Lord provides the power
For me to stand and say
I will be the one To answer to His call
I will stand When those around me fall
I will be the one To take His light Into a darkened world
I will be the one...!

No comments:

Post a Comment