ShareThis

Monday, August 26, 2013

Resolution…!

Since 'Today' is the First Day of the Rest of My Life, it deserves a little elaboration, I guess. And although it should not be a thanksgiving speech necessarily, I must express my gratitude for the attitude and considerate gesture of all my well-wishers who wished me through Email, SMS, Social Media and Phone Calls. Upon celebrating (?) another Birthday yesterday (What’s there in number, you can always do the math) I took a while to look at my life in retrospection. I won’t say I made some constructive, concrete or profound resolution or anything; but yes, I certainly thought of something that could change the course of my life. Although, according to the ‘progressive elaboration’ principle of PMP that states ‘the visibility of the end is less at the beginning’, I can see a very blurred picture of what I am trying to envisage. Still there are 5 things, for sure, that I would certainly strive to do…
 
1. Make most of my skills, knowledge, abilities and aptitude in the most ‘rewarding’ way.
2. Try to ‘cope with’ the situations for the most positive outcome yet continue being myself.
3. Focus on accepting, celebrating and enjoying 'rather than’ analysing, criticizing and elaborating.
4. Trying to make people ‘comfortable’ and be comfortable myself in the public & social situations.
5. Continue to live life to the fullest but never ‘expect’ it (or anything) to be fair, logical or explicable… always!
 
 
I very well understand and realize that it is extremely difficult for me to act upon all of these, but the dictionary meaning of difficult and impossible is different, I believe! Besides, I never had the inclination to do the mundane, simple, ordinary and commonplace things..! Well, this is it for now and I certainly would make it a point to make more frequent appearance at this place as I definitely am committed to the 'Be Cause'…!
 
Stay tuned and Celebrate the Resolution…!

No comments:

Post a Comment